Surplus Distribution Pty Ltd (Mystery Skateboards) is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Surplus Distribution Pty Ltd as set out in this policy.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
CollectionSurplus Distribution will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Surplus Distribution will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Surplus Distribution will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities.
We may collect the personal information you directly give us through some of the following means:
- When you make an inquiry or order in relation to goods or services through our Website;
- In administering and performing our contracts with you following a purchase from our Website;
- When you enter your personal details at checkout and agree to subscribe to our mailing list.
- From other related correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
- While conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys;
- When administering any of our services; and
- As otherwise required to manage the Surplus Distribution business.
What does Mystery Skateboards do with your personal information?Surplus Distribution uses your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorized by law.
Disclosure of personal information
Surplus Distribution may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes (excluding marketing activities);
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Surplus Distribution disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorized to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team here
If you believe that Surplus Distribution holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by Surplus Distribution.
Surplus Distribution may charge a reasonable fee to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information.
Surplus Distribution will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Like most business, marketing is important to Surplus Distribution's continued success. We believe we have a unique range of products and services that we provide to customers at a high standard. We therefore like to stay in touch with customers and let them know about new opportunities. We may provide you with information about new products, services and promotions.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
To opt out of receiving any further communication from Surplus Distribution, click here.
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by Surplus Distribution, please contact us here.
Mystery Skateboards website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Mystery Skateboards website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Surplus Distribution will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
The Mystery Skateboards website may use "cookies" to help personalize your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Mystery Skateboards website.